Friday, May 13, 2011

catching up

Here are some pictures of cupcakes that I've done since I've been gone.
These are footballs and pom poms for the big game.
This is a football field for the big game as well. Wish I knew how to turn it for you!

These are the mini cupcakes I made for my Mom's Kindergarten  class's 100th day celebration.
These were for Preschool graduation for my Mom's work.

There was a cap for each kid who graduated and then mini cupcakes for the families.

A close up of the caps.
 I also did a castle that was pretty awesome, but I'm thinking of redoing it for next weekend and submitting it to the Jelly Belly Contest, so I'm holding off on posting that one for now.  It feels like I'm missing some, so I'll need to check my phone and see what I've got on there.  Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment